Headline News

Siberian Husky Eats Delicious Rice Krispies Weed Treat And Proceeds To Get Extremely Stoned

13
While there’s meant to be nothing funny about this video, it is intended to teach you an important lesson about the dangers of pets eating marijuana edibles.

Poor Loki here is experiencing quite a bad trip after eating a marijuana-laced Rice Krispie treat.

“After having friends over my roommate and I were watching tv when we noticed Loki, my roommates dog starts flipping out in his corner. He couldn’t control his muscles so he would twitch. This guy loves to get into things. After investigating we established that he had went into one of our friends bag and ate his rice krispie treat filled with marijuana. After contacting our veterinarian friends we knew it was just a waiting game. We kept careful watch on him for the next 20 hours. The next morning he was still high and able to walk, by that evening he was back to normal running around. And today he is back to getting into things again, guess he didn’t learn his lesson.”

Share to Facebook